Tipro is a medium-sized private limited company, formally established in 1991. With headquarters in the own facility in Slovenia and offices in Germany and Croatia, we design, manufacture and market computer terminals and peripherals for various reliability-critical applications. Our commitment to quality and environmental regulations has been acknowledged by ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certificates.
- Complete business process in-house
- More than two decades of tradition in design and manufacture
- Careful selection of components and suppliers
- Proven technologies and open-standard interfaces
- Open and flexible concept of Modularity & Programmability
Altogether represent a solid foundation to our striving for longevity, reliability and applicability of our products and services.
Board of Directors
- Robert Jercinovič – Managing Director
- Andreja Križan – Associate Director
- Branko Scholten – Sales, R&D
- Jasna Kodre – Sales
- Gašper Freyer – Procurement
- Klemen Škufca – Production
- Borut Maver – Accounting